ProEngineers Learning & Research Center – PELRC, located between Thane and Vashi in the heart of Navi Mumbai’s Ghansoli, is one of the Historical and leading technology and Industrial zone. Since its opening in 2011, PELRC has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex.
The ProEngineers Learning & Research Center – PELRC was founded in 2011 by Dinesh Auti. He decided to create a School, one that, from the outset, was non-traditional: coeducational in a time. and avowedly practical, producing “cultured and useful citizens” when most were concerned only with the former. The center’s objective is “to qualify its students for personal success, and direct usefulness in life” and its purpose “to promote the public welfare by exercising an influence in behalf of humanity and civilization.”
In a talk with Mr Dinesh Auti, let’s know more about the ProEngineers Learning & Research Center.
- Please brief us about the Pro-Engineers Learning & Research Center and its inception.
A Pan – Mumbai based Pro-Engineers Learning & Research Center is the most innovative schools and students approaching system which creates a more diligent learning atmosphere. It’s been 6 years and the trust been put upon by the pupils and their parents is still overwhelming due to its effective systematic methods of teaching.
The center’s objective is “to qualify its students for personal success, and direct usefulness in life” and its purpose “to promote the public welfare by exercising an influence in behalf of humanity and civilization.”
- What is the reason behind company’s long-standing success?
Improvising on demand and according to situation. Creating a smooth and non-pressurized workflow for the teachers and the students for a more comfortable yet a competitive learning.
Scheduling every work and systematic execution has led to a strain-less environment. Regular CSR activities like availability of free computer learning for women and girls, being a helping hand to our farmers and many more would also be a reason for our success.
- Why should one choose Pro-Engineers Learning & Research Center? What makes it unique?
It’s Three fold:
- Practically proving with proper materialistic examples on theories that needs.
- Regular activity based training to improve learning methods.
- Inducing moral values in the students for a disciplinary and “ (for the society)-wise” growth.
- What Pro-Engineers Learning & Research Center provides to users, tell us about your unique offerings.
- Dozens of courses that would help the child develop their way to an academical success.
- Trips to educational sites opening up new ideas.
- Self-Research based learning approach for independence.
- Technical training on basic topics like green energy, A.C. power supply building, soldering.
- Lab based training with a microscopic level detailed showcase of bacteria, Chemical reactions.
- Introducing the students to Robotics and IOT.
- Industrial training opportunities.
- Chance to work on live projects.
- Confidence building activities.
- How do you decide to take the Pro-Engineers Learning & Research Center a step further in the field of education technology?
The technological advancement has reached to such an extent that the need for online availability of everything is a must now. Teachings done online is quite a trend now may it be on social media or be it any live classroom. To think ahead we would like to bring out audio books for kids who cannot reach us directly and have no neat access to internet as we all do. At least the latency would be removed. It is obvious it has already been done, but we too can contribute to the same for topics uncovered.
Creating a self-learning environment is a must for a research based study so that the tomorrow’s leader that we grow is actually a qualified personal.
- How is the Ed-Tech necessary in the current scenario across the world?
Simple as we see the current situation we can’t just ignore the fact that technology has played an important role in re-stabilizing the world. Bringing the schools and students together in a virtual world and experimenting on a larger extent, increasing the rate of globalization. How much can we expect? No one knows. But it is sure it is going to be more than what we can experience now.
- What do you think are the responsibilities of online knowledge providers?
The rise of online knowledge providers in the recent years has created many drastic changes in a child’s mind. A competition for knowing more has increased and so research has also been made available for commoners.
Bringing out our ideas into action and involving students to improvise it would help not only us but them also to grow.
But not all knowledge is reliable due to lack of proof and just based of on theories. A person teaching online has personally taken the responsibility of educating everybody that has access to it. Any false information may it be unintentional or biased would lead to a hole in the education.
- How has the digitization changed the traditional way of learning process?
Digitization has lead to a new revolution creating a whole new opportunity for more creativity. Children are mixing and making new ideas to meet the new demands due to advancement and the need of something more and new.
People are evolving with technology and thus have created a way to walk with and see what would have been just a theory that which was a bit of a challenge using the traditional method. With the whole world as a sandbox, technology has given us an opportunity to do anything that we desire.