Enabling digital transformation and growing the digital economy has been a pillar of national reform agendas – from UAE’s Vision 2021 & UAE Centennial, Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030, Oman’s Vision 2030, Bahrain’s Vision 2030, Kuwait’s Vision 2035 to Egypt’s Vision 2030, and emerging technologies are fueling digital transformation across the Middle East & Africa today.
Moving beyond a pandemic, what enterprises learned for certain is that the ongoing process of digitization and data-driven strategy and growth has been essential in steering through these challenging times. Now more than ever, the digital infrastructure’s ability for business growth has come into play.
Enterprise AI and Analytics
Under the theme” Digital New Normal: Paving the way for Enterprise AI and Analytics”, Middle East Enterprise AI and Analytics Summit (#MEEAI) is bringing together tech thought leaders & like-minded officials across the MENA region, to unveil key AI and Analytics trends and discussing on the promising future of the emerging technologies across various sectors.
#MEEAI is scheduled to be held on 22-23 Nov’21 in Dubai, UAE (Hybrid Edition). Join us in Dubai or watch the virtual streaming online.
- Leveraging AI and Analytics for Government & Business
- From Digital Transformation to Digital Acceleration, with Data, People & AI
- Successful Business Transformation-Ensuring Business Strategy is enabled by AI, ML and Analytics
- Re-imagining customer experiences and end-to-end customer journeys with AI powered analytics
- How enterprises are dealing with the talent management challenges of the digital era with workforce analytics
- Is enterprise analytics cloud-ready at last? Where do we stand today?
- Enterprise information security and risk management with AI & ML
- Entering a new wave of AI-enabled digital transformation. What we need to consider?
- Attachments area