If you are from India, especially the western part of the country, the name Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and the battle cry ‘Har Har Mahadev’ is enough to give you chills and fill your heart with pride and admiration. Usually, kings leave behind empires and wealth to be run and enjoyed by their ancestors.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, however, has left behind a legacy that is engraved in everyone’s hearts forever. Shivaji maharaj quotes and his strategies, especially, have been empowering generations to dream big and fight for what is right.
In this blog, we are coming up with the 17 best Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj quotes you must read.
1. “Of all rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.”
2. “Never bend your head, always hold it high.”
3. “Even if there were a sword in the hands of everyone, it is willpower that establishes a government.”
4. “Do not think of the enemy as weak, but do not also overestimate their strength.”
5. “No need to learn from your mistakes. We can learn a lot from others’ mistakes.”
6. “A courageous and brave man also bends in the honor of the learned and wise. Because courage also comes from knowledge and wisdom.”
7. “One small step taken to reach a small milestone later helps you achieve the bigger goal.”
8. “Nation first. Then your Guru, your Parents and finally your God! So, the nation should always come before yourselves.”
9. “Self-confidence provides strength and power imparts knowledge. Knowledge provides stability and stability leads to victory.”
10. “The whole world respects those who bend before Dharma, Truth, Excellence, and God.”
11. “Time itself changes for those determined to constantly work towards their goal even in the worst of times.”
12. “When you are enthusiastic, the mountain also looks like a clay pile.”
13. “Freedom is a boon, which everyone has the right to achieve.”
14. “When you start loving your goals by all your heart and mind, then from the grace of Goddess Bhawani, you will surely get the victory.”
15. “If a tree, which is not highly elevated living entity, can be so tolerant and merciful to give sweet mangoes even when hit by anyone; being a king, should I not be more merciful and tolerant than the tree?”
16. “We must know the history of the place we live and the history of our ancestors.”
17. “Everyone should get education. Because during a war, things that cannot be achieved by strength can be achieved by knowledge and tricks. And knowledge comes from education.
We hope you liked reading this collection of 17 Shivaji Maharaj quotes. Keep visiting theenterpriseworld.com for more inspirational content!