Back in secondary school, there was a chapter on Boston Tea Party in history, an event that played a significant role in the American Revolution. That’s all I knew about Boston until I grew up and learned more about the city. Thanks to a plethora of popular and historic places to visit, Boston has become a prime attraction for tourists across the world. If you are also planning to visit Boston in the near future, you must be searching for the best hotels for a comfortable stay.
To help you find the best one, we have come up with the 10 best hotels in Downtown Boston in this blog.
1. Hyatt Regency Boston
- Rating: 4.4 Stars
- Amenities: Indoor swimming pool, Facilities for disabled guests, Rowes Wharf Sea Grille
- Specialties: City view, Harbor view, Local Seafood
- Nearby Attractions: Fan Pier Park, New England Aquarium, Computer History Museum
- Prices: US$ 221 per night
If you are looking for the most luxurious hotels in Downtown Boston, Hyatt Regency Boston is the best option. It is an award-winning restaurant comprising the most advanced facilities like personalized mini-bar services. The hotel offers 24-hour front desks for its customers.
2. The Godfrey Hotel Boston
- Rating: 4.2 Stars
- Amenities: Self-parking on site, Conference Rooms, 24-hour fitness centre
- Specialties: Pet-friendly, Children’s games, Multilingual staff, Coffee-based recipes, Gourmet cuisine
- Nearby Attractions: Winthrop Square, Oxford Place Playground, Copley Place, Old State House
- Prices: US$ 292 per night
The Godfrey Hotel is among the 4-star hotels in Downtown Boston that occupy a glamorous building on Washington Street. Logan Airport is just 4 km away from the Godfrey Hotel and you can leverage public transport at Downtown Crossing and Park Street. Moreover, complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi services are available at the restaurant.
3. The Langham
- Rating: 4.6 Stars
- Amenities: Meeting/banquet facilities, Allergy-free room, Swimming pool toys, Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Specialties: Private parking, Non-smoking rooms, Grana, Board games/puzzles
- Nearby Attractions: Jenny Plaza, Angell Memorial Square, Rooftop Greenery, Benjamin Franklin Statue
- Prices: US$ 321 per night
A 5-star newly renovated and one of the most historic hotels in Downtown Boston, The Langham was earlier known as the Federal Reserve Bank. Each room consists of a 50-inch LED HD TV with 24-hour streaming capabilities. An Italian family-style special food is prepared at Grana, the new classic restaurant located in the grand hall of the former Federal Reserve Bank.
4. Four Seasons Hotel
- Ratings: 4.6 Stars
- Amenities: Indoor swimming pool, Fitness center, and Spa
- Specialties: Aujourd’hui lounge, Family rooms, Free toiletries, Bathrobe, On-site dining at the Bistro Lounge, Street bar
- Nearby Attractions: The Boston Opera House, Arlington Station, Public Garden, Freedom Trail
- Prices: US$ 321 per night
Four Seasons Hotel is located within steps from the Boston Common and the Public Garden. It is situated in the guest’s favorite part of Boston and you can have the most amazing city view from there. The hotel is the perfect base for exploring “America’s Walking City,” as top attractions are just a few steps away.
5. The Ritz-Carlton
- Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Amenities: Children’s television networks, Entertainment staff, Pool
- Specialties: Sophisticated dining, Seafood, Personalized experience
- Nearby Attractions: Wireless internet access, Copley Square, The Freedom Trail
- Prices: US$ 239 per night
A 5-star hotel, The Ritz-Carlton is located in a strategic area of Boston City where you can find famous tourist attractions a few steps away. Furthermore, you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials at the hotel’s special spa. The hotel takes utmost care of the visitors as the property is cleaned with disinfectants and is concerned about social distancing as well.
6. Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
- Rating: 4.1 Stars
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi and wired internet, MP3 docks, Coffee makers, Laptop-compatible services, 24-hour gym, Conference space, Valet parking
- Specialties: On-site dining, Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Nearby Attractions: Quincy Market, TD Garden, Newbury Street, Beantown Pub, The Last Hurrah
- Prices: US$ 449 per night
If you are willing to taste local food like Boston cream pie and the Parker House roll, Omni Parker House Hotel can be the best option among other hotels in Downtown Boston. The hotel was built in 1855, probably one of the oldest hotels in Downtown Boston. Its advanced facilities like an indoor personalized pool can crave you to extend your stay here.
7. The Verb Hotel
- Rating: 4.4 Stars
- Amenities: Cable channels, Coffee machine, Refrigerator, Daily housekeeping
- Specialties: Private entrance, Ironing facilities, Heated pool, Pool/beach towels, Sun terrace, Safety deposit box
- Nearby Attractions: Back Bay Fens, Gaston Square, Higginson Circle, Forsythe Park, Charlesgate
- Prices: US$ 350 per night
The Verb Hotel, an urban hotel is located in Boston’s Fenway neighborhood where you can explore unforgettable overnight destinations. It provides luxurious trailers with plush beds and relaxed sitting areas. The lavish amenities of the Verb Hotel are designed to reflect the adventure of life on the road. It treats guests to an “all-access pass” by providing an outdoor experience in the heart of the city.
8. Moxy Boston Downtown
- Rating: 4 Stars
- Amenities: Board games, Puzzles, Blackout curtains, Walk-in shower, Allergy-free room
- Specialties: Landmark view, City view, Local food
- Nearby Attractions: Fenway Park, Chinatown, Boston Common, Art Galleries, Theaters, Fine dining, Beach
- Prices: US$ 430 per night
Moxy Boston Downtown provides an extraordinary experience for its guests. The hotel is situated at the centre stage of all the enjoyment facilities in Boston. You can whoop it up with the delicious signature cocktail and dinner at the restaurant and continue with the nightlife in the city.
9. Boston Park Plaza
- Rating: 4.1 Stars
- Amenities: VIP room facilities, On-demand files, Flat screen TV, Iron, and Banquet room
- Specialties: Taxi services, Conference facilities, Business centres with internet access, Pet friendly
- Nearby Attractions: Wang Theatre, Shear Madness, Make Way for Duckling Statues, Blue Man Group
- Prices: US$ 296 per night
Boston Park Plaza is amongst the most luxurious hotels in Downtown Boston. It’s historic charm and contemporary elegance await to welcome the tourists and take care of their accommodation facilities. With the help of US$ 100 million in renovations, the landmark has been fully restored to cherish its lavish presence in the city.
10. Revere Hotel
- Rating: 4.3 Stars
- Amenities: Paid public parking on-site, Bicycles available, ATM on site, Umbrella, Rooftop terrace, Outdoor dining area, Vending machine, First aid kit
- Specialties: Local Seafood, Beachside View, Water Games
- Nearby Attractions: Grill 23 & Bar, Thinking Cup, Mike & Patty’s, Ostra
- Prices: US$ 446 per night
Revere Hotel has been shaped by local culture and the independent rebellious spirit of Boston. It is a common downtown refuge for tourists who want to immerse themselves in the local culture and take the adventurous and authentic feel of it. Its beds are extremely comfortable and the common area is also cozy.
Tourism is incomplete without hospitality services. You may enjoy visiting thousands of places, but without a good hotel, your journey is never accomplished. If you are ever planning to visit Boston City, we are sure our blog with the best hotels in Downtown Boston will help you.