Facts about women in business
- About 7.9 million people are employed by women in business in the US.
- The US, Germany, and Greece had fewer female board members than predicted but women made it to board level stayed there longer than men.
- In The US, more than 30 % of women in business.
- Companies from the US, Hong Kong, and Mexico have the longest-serving female directors.
- IN The US, women launch more than 1200 new businesses every single day.
- Highest women-owned firms in the US are in California i.e. 1.3 million.
- Only 58 % of women have accounts at financial institutions worldwide.
- Ghana, a country in West Africa has the highest percentage of women-owned businesses.
For recent and latest updates regarding business news, industry trends, etc. Please subscribe Newsletter from “The Enterprise World” at “Subscribe“