The Fearless Entrepreneurs to Watch 2019
There are not many people who are willing to look on the other side, but very often we see people jumping into the firepit. And usually, those are the people who come out successful and tell the tale. India has always been a land of leaders. We have seen some of the best leadership minds in the country, who have led us through the battle of independence.
An idea can work brilliantly on papers, but what makes the person even more brilliant is the execution of the ideas. As an Entrepreneurs, one has to put in a tremendous effort to build everything from scratch. Once the enterprise reaches a point, it all looks very easy, but no one can tell the stepping stones they have had. What makes them climb the ladder of success is the way they take up the tasks at hand, and figure out a way to do it, even if entrepreneurs don’t know. With a strong stand, passion, and great ambitions, these entrepreneurs have made it through everything and have shown to everyone, that taking risks is not risky!
More so, this introductory issue of The Fearless Entrepreneurs to Watch 2019 will also feature a special section of City View. Get insights into the history and industrial development of Detroit City in this issue. The city that put the world on wheels! Know the industrial development graph of the city. Know more about it in this special section! Don’t you get bored with the plain names of the days? What’s today?- A Monday. Well, this special section of the magazine, the Fact Page will keep you informed about it all! Know what day we are celebrating today; know the facts from the business world from this special section.
The Enterprise World magazine, in its introductory issue, presents to you the tales of such Fearless Entrepreneurs, who have battled through thick and thin and made it to the best positions in the industry.
The Interview with The Enterprise World features an exclusive dialogue with Mr. Ashraf Kamal and Mr. Shinu J Pillai. Unfolding their journey, they talk about their enterprise in this interview. Finally, featuring for the cover story we have Mr. Joseph Chan’s AsiaPay, with premier digital payment solutions.
These entrepreneurs with their stories have surely proved to us that what lies ahead of fear is an abundance of success. Hope you get inspired by their stories. Have a good read!
- 11th July- World Population Day– The day is celebrated to bring into attention the importance of population issues. It was established by then- Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programme in 1989.
- 15th July- World Youth Skills Day– The aim of WYSD is to advocate for skills as an important factor to improve young people’s transitions to decent work, and to highlight the crucial role of skilled youth in addressing today’s most challenging global issues.
- 17th July- World Day for International Justice– This day is celebrated as part of an effort to recognize the emerging system of international criminal justice.
- 18th July- Nelson Mandela International Day- The day is celebrated to reflect on Nelson Mandela’s life and legacy and follow his call to make the world a better place.
- 29th July- International Tiger Day- Also called as the Global Tiger Day is celebrated to raise awareness about tiger conservation.
- All the employees at Amazon spend two days every two years at the customer’s service desk, including the CEO Jeff Bezos. This practice followed regularly helps the employees understand the customer service.
- Facebook is primarily in blue colour because its owner and chief Mark Zuckerberg suffers from red-green colour blindness. Blue is the only colour he sees the best.
- Every week nearly one-third of the US population visits Walmart to satisfy their shopping needs, making the company a profit of $1.8 million every hour.
- The Volkswagen group also owns the other brands Bentley, Bugatti, Audi, Ducati, Lamborghini, and Porsche.
- Apple’s iPad retina is actually manufactured by Samsung.
- Yahoo! Is actually an acronym for “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.”