In an era where budget smartphones are occupying a majority of the smartphone market, OnePlus also launched a flurry of phones to establish itself in the competition. And not surprisingly, OnePlus’s Nord and Nord CE series did turn out to be a hit. However, the company had put a cut on some of its distinguishing features such as the alert slider. So, a lot of existing OnePlus customers were not much satisfied with its launches of late. Heeding this, the smartphone giant, with the launch of the OnePlus 11, seems to have come back to its best.
What does the OnePlus 11 have in Store?
Inspired to bring back the flagship experience to the users, the OnePlus 11 is loaded with top-notch specifications. Some of its notable specifications are as follows:
- Display: 6.7 inches LTPO3 Fluid AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Operating System: Android 13, Oxygen OS 13 (International), ColorOS 13 (China)
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8550-AB Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- RAM and Memory: 4 variantsnamely8GB/128GB, 12GB/256GB, 16GB/256GB, and16GB/512GB
- Camera: 3 Primary cameras (50 MP wide, 32 MP telephoto, 48 MP ultra-wide), Selfie camera (16 MP)
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Other Features: Stereo speakers, under-display fingerprint sensor, up to 100 W SuperVOOC charging, up to 8k/24fps video support
The Next Big Thing?
With a considerably affordable price of US$699.99, the OnePlus 11 promises to be a dream come true, especially for those who are buying their first flagship smartphone. The declining camera quality was one of the issues OnePlus users faced of late. Both primary and secondary shooters in the latest smartphone seem far more promising. Some are even comparing the camera with the one in iPhone 14 and Google Pixel 7.
OnePlus 11 is also bringing the alert slider back to give the typical OnePlus experience. This will surely attract the existing OnePlus users who are looking to upgrade to another OnePlus. Although some of the features like wireless charging are missing in the phone, it can be compensated given the affordable pricing of the phone. Considering this is not a Pro version, this phone still has substantial features to be the next big thing in the smartphone market.
While only time will tell how the phone and its demand span out, we can say that this is the OnePlus comeback we all were waiting for!