Do you feel drowsy on a Monday morning? Well, Mondays have a bad reputation, unlike other days in the week. Hence, you might need the motivation to start your week and let go of whole negativity.
You must read the following quotes on Monday for motivation to make the beginning of your week a happening one. You can choose any of these quotes as a personal mantra when Monday morning arrives.
1. “You do not find a happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
2. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
3. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” – Olin Miller
4. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
5. “Monday Morning Blues? Why not change the color of your Monday to yellow and brighten up the coming week?” – Kanika Saxena
6. “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” – Andrea L’Artiste
7. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” – Ken Poirot
8. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck
9. “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing — it’s not permanent.” – Unknown
10. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day goes on.” – Charles Dickens
11. “It’s a Monday morning; a new week, a new day, and a new morning to start fresh and achieve your goals.” – Invajy
12. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
13. “The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and every day of the week.” – Byron Pulsifer
14. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
15. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
16. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
17. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
18. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
19. “There are many opportunities every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” – Isabella Koldras
20. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
We often wish the weekend to last longer because we enjoy Sundays more than Mondays. However, Mondays are inevitable and so is the work. You should spend a few minutes with yourself in the morning to motivate yourself and read the above quotes on Monday.