Hunt for the next big cryptocurrency is started from past few years. Before jumping to it, let’s see some basics of crypto world. Many are skeptical when Bitcoin was launched in 2009 by a mysterious founder named Satoshi Nakamoto. And nobody ever knew how the then-novel digital currency made a tremendous impact in the finance world. Bitcoin has become the most valued currency in the global market which is also supported by big companies such as Tesla and MicroStrategy.
As the top cryptocurrency, there are many Bitcoin alternatives called “Altcoins” or “Shitcoins” as there are many new cryptocurrencies that saturate the global market competition. Still, the decade-old digital currency emerges at the top while hundreds of alternative crypto competitors create their own blockchain system to topple Bitcoin’s dominance.
If you are seeking to secure your personal finance portfolio, you may opt for crypto trading and invest your hard-earned money in the next big cryptocurrency. You may begin to research digital currencies that have strong potential to replicate the market value of Bitcoin. But there’s a caveat, you will have more than four thousand cryptocurrencies to choose from and more options equal more time delays to come up with better decisions.
Therefore, we decide to give you our own due diligence for the thing in the next big cryptocurrency world. You can save more time doing your own research as we can provide you with factual data that can be useful for crypto investors like you.
Ethereum – The Next Big Cryptocurrency
As Bitcoin continues at the top, many investors are looking for other cryptocurrencies which can compete for the market capitalization of Bitcoin’s gold standard. Many investment firms or individual investors are already investing large amounts of capital investment in this promising cryptocurrency platform.
Ether is the second-largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of almost $300 billion and ethereum price prediction 2030 which shadows Bitcoin’s top position. There are many large companies that invested in Ethereum including Microsoft which have used Ethereum for their blockchain offering which helps the growth of non-fungible tokens.
Bitcoin and Ethereum have been at the top crypto for many years in the crypto space which entices many financial institutions, crypto exchanges, and mutual funds in order to invest and make further financial transactions. The Ethereum blockchain has continued to evolve and develop its algorithm with smart contracts which has decentralized applications in a peer-to-peer network.
Tether and Other Stablecoins
Due to Bitcoin’s volatile nature, stablecoins have become more popular in the cryptocurrency market as one coin is backed by a fiat currency like a US dollar. In this manner, stablecoin’s volatility is avoided and can maintain its market price of $1.00 while it can increase its market capitalization. Further is the list of potential next big cryptocurrency:
- Tether – is currently the third-largest cryptocurrency that has a market cap of more than $60 billion as of this time this article is written. This coin also comes with some controversy which also fuels its popularity as a single USDT coin is backed by one dollar.
- USD Coin – USDC has a current market capitalization of almost $30 billion, tailing Ripple, and ranked as the seventh most valued cryptocurrency.
- Binance USD – BUSD has a market cap of $12 billion, it is the third most valuable stablecoin which has a regular money value of one US dollar. It is owned by Binance, the biggest crypto trading company in the world.
- Anchorcoins – considered by many crypto analysts as the evolved version of stablecoins, it is not backed by fiat money but valuable commodities such as gold and other valuable items in the finance market. Anchorcoins such as The People’s Reserve is backed by the highest value of gold, making it a safer option when it comes to volatility.
Popular Coins – Binance Coin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, & Litecoin
- Binance Coin – BNB is part of the Binance ecosystem that caters to more than 15 million registered crypto traders and investors. It currently holds the fourth spot as the top cryptocurrency in the world with a market cap of more than $50 billion and a price value of more than $300.
- Dogecoin – DOGE started as a meme coin or a joke which intends to make fun of the payment system. It is still a community-driven coin, in spite of the satirical nature of the coin, there are many investors who consider it as a legitimate asset class such as Elon Musk. With the popularity of the billionaire influencer who happens to have millions of social media followers, the coin has gained more investors and an exponential growth rate which currently has a market cap of more than $25 billion with a growing market price.
- Bitcoin Cash – BCH started in 2017 as a successful Bitcoin fork that has a faster transaction rate and can mine more blocks than Bitcoin. It has good potential for mainstream usages like BTC or even fiat currency and has a growing market cap of almost $10 billion with a market price of more than $500 as exchange price per coin.
- Litecoin – LTC has been around 2010 which was created by a former Google engineer, Charlie Lee. Despite being outpaced by newer altcoins, it is still considered by many as the silver equivalent of Bitcoin. It has a market cap of more than $9 billion with more than $100 as exchange price per coin.
Blockchain Technology of the Next Bitcoin
Blockchain technology has driven many opportunities and technical advantages aside from anonymous transaction and decentralized network. In the same way, investors can also access different trade options which can buy and sell digital assets using cryptocurrency.
It also provides mining opportunities for blockchain miners which help mine blocks of crypto transactions that can be accessed using an operating system.
Seek Where Most Institutional Investors Invest
If you want to save more time on research and due diligence, seek large financial firms that have a mutual fund investment and follow their investment strategy. More investors are also following their next crypto investment choices as these large organizations have already done their own due diligence and can invest more than a minimum investment of solo investors. Therefore, it is far safer way to ride the choices of bigger investors as these businesses have already done their own risk assessment and necessary due diligence.