AIS Technolabs Private Limited is an IT consulting and solutions company specializing in a range of application development services for web, mobile, and gaming systems as well as offering website development and digital marketing services. Established in 2011, AIS Technolabs grew from a small team operating in Ahmedabad, India, to a company with a presence in the UK, the UAE, Canada, and the U.S. The company has served businesses in over 39 countries through more than 8537 projects and is continually expanding its strengths in the domain of web, mobile, and gaming solutions.
Mr. Hermit Chawla, Managing Director, and Mr. Sunny Chawla, CEO at the AIS Technolabs Private Limited are making efforts to empower businesses with various IT solutions.
In a talk with them let’s discover more about AIS Technolabs and their quality offerings.
• What were the initial challenges you faced?
In an industry where technology changes are constantly influencing the availability of the right talent, it was a challenge to find people with the abilities to satisfy an international client base. It is equally important to continually upgrade the technology infrastructure to keep pace with the new trends in customer demands. These were the key areas where constant strategizing and attention were called for in the initial phase of AIS Technolabs’s journey.
• Which was that point that triggered the growth of the company?
When our international clients kept coming back to us for more expansive and complex projects that they trusted us with, AIS Technolabs started spreading its wings far and wide.
• What is the reason behind your company’s long-standing success?
Our mantra is that success is the satisfied smile of our customers, which has helped us achieve above 80% recurring businesses over the years.
• What are the services the company focuses on? How are your services different from those in the market?
AIS Technolabs offers a diverse range of solutions. We develop all kinds of web and mobile apps across industry verticals, whether it is e-commerce or real estate, Android or IOS, native or hybrid. We are a leading gaming application development company and offer advanced solutions in areas like online casino games for other countries and native mobile games for audiences across age groups. Our website solutions span design, development, SEO &Digital marketing, and web maintenance, and here we are talking about sites that can run into a thousand or more web pages.
Some of our specialized products include:
1. On-Demand Geo Location Apps like:
Taxi Booking Apps
Food Delivery Apps
Cleaning Service Apps
Dog Walking Apps
Dry Cleaning Apps
Tow Trucks Apps
House Cleaning Apps
2. Peer to Peer Lending Software
3. Casino Games such as
Slot (100+ Themes)
• How do you decide to take AIS Technolabs a step further in terms of your services?
We are expanding our capacities in several areas such as gaming app development, and increasing our range of trending applications for B2B and B2C markets.
We are expanding and enhancing our app solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as:
– Blockchain Development
– Smart Contract Implementation
– SaaS Solutions
– DApp Development
– BOT Development
– AI/Machine Learning
• What are the different processes you follow for better results?
Our projects follow approaches mutually decided between our team and the customer. We frame methodologies to ensure that each step of the process chain conforms 100% to quality and client specifications.
• With technology taking over, how are you coping with this changing landscape?
AIS Technolabs continually invests in the most apt emerging technology tools and in training our staff to enable them to upskill themselves, making our solutions among the most competitive in the web and mobile applications market. We are already leading in several areas such as gaming and clone apps.
• Has technology proved to be a catalyst in AIS Technolabs processes?
Our services get greatly enhanced through advances in technologies. New technology platforms and tools mostly lead to an increased demand for web applications and solutions, whether it is cross-platform or specific to a new system, on-premise or cloud. We are investing in improving online apps that can benefit hugely through bitcoin, augmented reality, and intelligent automation.
• What do you think are the responsibilities of an entrepreneur?
An entrepreneur I feel is a facilitator, both for his or her people and clients. Ensuring on one hand that employees have access to the best tools and techniques to get great results, and on the other, understanding ways of improving value for clients, are I believe the core responsibilities. Also, strategizing to greatly enhance growth to make AIS Technolabs stronger in serving customers across markets and industry verticals.
• What are the key achievements of your entrepreneurial journey?
From a local firm, we soon became an ISO 9001 and 27001 certified company, have been featured as top application developers in India by different sites, and became an Amazon web service partner. Our global footprint expands every year, and we are covering more and more market space in the UK, the UAE, North America & Europe.
• How do you look after your employees? What makes your team unique?
We invest a lot in our people and have in-house teams of professionals. A customer-first attitude is ingrained in our teams’ working styles, which has won over our clients.
• Can you tell us what your favorite book is?
I have enjoyed reading Business @ the Speed of Thought by Bill Gates. It was interesting to note what the great leader shared on leveraging IT for business and cost optimization and transformation.
• One person, who you admire the most?
Richard Branson has always been a source of motivation for us.
• Whose business story do you find the most inspiring?
I find Richard Branson’s business story a constant source of inspiration.
• Which is the most inspiring quote you have read?
I like Satya Nadella. Was quoted as saying, “Our industry does not respect tradition – it only respects innovation.”
• Constant vigilance- a need or a strategy? Please share your views.
It is both, it is a need and it can be weaved into business success strategies so that we are never wary of market dynamics but can find opportunities from it.
• It’s a rat race out there. How do you cope with that? I believe it is finding the meaning behind why and how we do things so that we are not looking at the superficial routine but looking deeper into how we can add value, and more meaning, to the things we do.
AIS Technolabs Private Limited – https://www.aistechnolabs.com/
For recent and latest updates regarding business news, industry trends, etc. Please subscribe Newsletter from “The Enterprise World” at “Subscribe”