In this era of digitization, new technology is rising with every new dawn. To be ahead in the market race, businesses need to increase their productivity as well as customer satisfaction. Adoption of the right technology at right time is the best solution to do so.
Whatever your business is, be it a startup or a settled big one, technology helps you to achieve a pace in growth you are dreaming for. There are N numbers of digital enterprise solution providers in the market but no other like NSquare Xperts. With the holistic approach of growing together with customers, NSquare Xperts has made a unique position in the vast CRM landscape.
In a conversation with Mr. Nilesh Kankariya, CEO at NSquare Xperts, we discussed the current industry scenario and how NSquare Xperts is transforming its client’s businesses.
- Brief us about NSquare Xperts:
NSquare Xperts is specialized in end-to-end Dynamics CRM implementation and customization across industries. We at NSquare Xperts help businesses to achieve a smooth transition and customized implementation for Dynamics CRM, right from the scratch as well as transiting smoothly from existing systems to the Dynamics platform. Also, our Dynamics Add-on solutions help clients get the most out of their business operations.
We are a domain agnostic company. With Skills panning across Education, Insurance & Banking, Professional Services, Facilities Management, Healthcare, Utility, Telecom, Hospitality. NSquare Xperts focuses on customer-centric attributes, which keeps things aligned towards customer objectives.
- What were the initial challenges you faced?
We founded NSquare Xperts in 2013. The challenges included factors like competition, getting the right talent, market penetration and subsequent client wins. Expertise against experience level challenge. Establishing media footprint and Brand value. Well, it’s an on-going process.
- Which was that point that triggered the growth of NSquare Xperts?
The growth has been a process we would rather say, paved by careful strategizing. The factors include inevitable aspects like:
- Technical aspects
- Domain specialization
- Successful deliveries
- Continuous technical evolution
- Passionate and talented team
- Value add
- Process improvement
- What is the reason behind NSquare Xperts’s long-standing success?
While growth is a consistent process as we continue to evolve. On the technical front. We also believe in growing along with the team.
Being a Customer-Centric software service company. We work on a model that is primarily based on identifying client-side pain areas and meeting expectations over the major concerns like Risk Mitigation, Ideation, Technology, Quality, and Cost-effectiveness. Our team not only works on projects but acts a thinking mind helping clients via proactively conveying clients on any identified areas of modification, recommendation, a suggestion which help the clients to capture more panoramic view toward achieving project objective and goals and visualize the process in every phase. We are heavily vigilant towards technology and adapting to technological changes/newer trends which enables us to stay abreast as well as increasing our technology horizons.
- What are the products/services NSquare Xperts focuses on? How are your services different from those in the market?
- Business Process Analysis
- Data Migration
- Microsoft Dynamics F&O, BC, and NAV
Enterprise Mobility Application Development:
Add-ons MS Dynamics Products:
- Call Integra – A Telephony Solution
- Chatbot for Dynamics CRM
- WhatApp Integration for Dynamics CRM
- Field Service Management Suite [Fi3]
- Professional Services
- Facilities Management
- How do you decide to take NSquare Xperts a step further in terms of your products/services?
We have been working towards enhancing the service portfolio along with providing add-on products and accelerators which work in conjunction with Dynamics CRM. Further to expanding on process and technology levels is an ongoing process.
- Is there any new addition to the list of products/services? Anything exciting you would like to share?
Along, with our Domain-specific Dynamics CRM solutions, we have been working on products that work in conjunction with Dynamics CRM, as Add-ons. This addresses an important part of business operations, allowing operational ease for a day-to-day business challenges. Few of the products include:
- NSquare’s Call-Integra Solution: An Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates your CRM and telephony systems with Microsoft Dynamics CRM which allows you to bring in more efficiency
- NSquare’s ChatBot Integration: Streamline, Capture all the relevant conversations directly in Dynamics CRM. A ChatBot Application by using the Microsoft Azure Bot Service & Cognitive Services. Deal with your on-the-fly visitors, inquiries, and actionable, with quick turn arounds and instant workflow management.
- NSquare’s WhatApp CE Connecter: The WhatsApp CE Connector powers communication with customer, so you can connect with them on WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
- NSquare Field Service [Fi3] Product: Spicifically designed for Facilities Management sector. An application that helps organizations deliver onsite service to customer locations. The application combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms, and mobility to set mobile workers up for success when they’re onsite with customers fixing issues.
- Can you please brief us about your professional experience?
NSquare Xperts leadership brings in 15 years of experience in information technology. Primarily, having extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics platform and technologies. With several turnkey projects and deliveries under the belt.
Our virtues are well rooted to make the primary drive towards technology and efficiency. The management brings strong delivery experience along with process management, which leverages a process-driven environment and early maturity towards both functional and technical aspects.
- What are the key achievements of your entrepreneurial journey?
We have an excellent track record and we consider ‘customer success’ as our true achievement. Some of our features include:
- “20 Most Promising Enterprise Mobility Solution Providers list 2017”
- “Best Innovation Award” at The Smart City Technology Application Products Expo 2018“
- Featured as “Best Company of the Year 2019” under Technology Solution space
- Featured in “Business Connect CEOs of 2020”
- Featured in “25 ERP-CRM Providers in India 2020”
- Featured in “The Most Innovative Digital Transformation Service Providers for 2020” by The Enterprise World
- We have our local offices in Singapore as well.
- How do you look after your employees? What makes your team unique?
We have a learning culture along with promoting peer training, enhancing skill-sets. Our team comprises ambitious passionate individuals. Any growing organization not only needs technology spear-heads but they need visionary mindsets and attitudes that want to really enhance as well as work on their creative flow openly. As a continuous processes we help team members to have advancements from within, providing the necessary freedom.
- Is there any special experience with your clients you would like to highlight?
There have been quite a few turnkey projects where Team NSquare Xperts has come out with flying colors. Just recently we successfully implemented one of the challenging projects. The system has gone live for 21 countries. Despite challenges on accessibility due to COVID-19, Team v went over-board toward successful delivery.
We all know that due to Covid-19 there have been significant challenges on the ongoing project too. But at NSquare Xperts we took early steps for better managing projects and keep the overall efficiency unmarred. We continue to deliver the same level of quality and commitment regardless of the odds.
- One person who you admire the most?
I have been blessed with some amazing leaders throughout my career. Everyone was an inspiration in one way or another. While I am continuously inspired by my team members as well. Still Lot more to cover when there so many lives that inspire all the time. Eventually what matters is being true to yourself and believing in yourself along with the learning process which should be by design, is what I feel.
- Whose business story do you find the most inspiring?
It’s difficult to name one, as there have been so many inspiring leaders who made wonders with the limitations and challenges they faced. The bottom line is, it’s not about being big or small, it’s about overcoming challenges, believing in what you started, an inspiring team, creating value. Success is never an ultimate it’s a continuous process.
- Constant vigilance- a need or a strategy? Please share your views.
We are into an era of consistent technology changes and updates. Also, we are in a direction of technological interoperability and peripheral integration of different systems together. CRM can easily be said as a center point of business operations and there are numerous technological accommodations that turns out to be viable for a robust system. CRM also consistently evolves with the business, right from operational, departmental, or analytical workings. Our team of analysts stays vigilant towards emerging technologies, which help us gain the necessary steam towards addressing market volatility, innovation, and opportunities. Adapting to newer technologies is of utmost necessity as well.
- It’s a rat-race out there. How do you cope with that?
In this fierce competition, the best one can do is to focus on strength and work up to weaknesses. As a process, we focus on our foundational attributes and try to drive developments from within while carefully devising short term strategies.
There is an inspiring quote from Mr. Ratan Tata, which stands true in all the ways.
I don’t believe in taking right decisions, I take decisions and make them rightRatan Tata