Who doesn’t love robots? Students today are keen on learning robotics, and one can see many engineering students taking up robotics. It is also because robotics today has evolved tremendously, and so is the scope for it. And Pratik Deshmukh, Ajit Pawar, and Amol Gulhane recognized this and started the venture of Robolab Technologies.
“A perfect platform to explore, learn and build robots”
Robolab Technologies is a venture by graduates from the prestigious College of Engineering Pune (COEP) and is incubated by the BHAU Institute of Innovation Entrepreneurship and Leadership (BIEL) which is the incubation center of the College of Engineering Pune.
With the rigorous efforts of its co-founders, Robolab Technologies is in an attempt to transform the educational facilities in the country and to provide the students to nurture their skills and talent and also to create employment for the youth.
Robolab Technologies is a technology-driven company, with its current offerings in the educational and industrial sectors. Robolab Technologies visualizes the ideas of their clients and their research and development effects. With their focus on the prime objective, the delivery of the highest quality solutions to their clients at optimal costs by adopting the most relevant and advanced technologies, Robolab Technologies is providing cutting-edge solutions to its clients today.
Instead of taking up lucrative jobs, the founders chose to start a company. Having worked in the Robotics field for four years of their Engineering and being associated with the Robotics and
Automation Laboratory- Robot Study Circle in COEP, Robolab Technologies was bound to happen. Having worked on a variety of projects, participating in various types of competitions, and securing laurels for the Alma Mater at all levels, the founders decided to continue with the same zeal and impart the knowledge to the newcomers and other students. The idea was finalized when they came across a survey regarding the “Research and Development Facilities and Center of Excellence in India” by a reputed agency in India.
What is Robolab?
Robolab is your very own, on campus, Centre of Excellence in Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT), Rapid Prototyping, and Industrial Automation, tailor-made for you. It is an advanced, state of the art platform to explore, learn and build robots and related technologies. We provide innovative and interactive training by experts consistent with the latest curricula and industry requirements. This empowers the trainees to successfully run the lab for the benefit of the larger group of students. Robolab Technologies is a perfect platform for its users to learn, build and share their ideas.
- Advanced state of the art technical research facility within campus
- Hands on practical experience along with required theory
- Consolidation of concepts
- Industry- institute Interaction
- Standard guidelines and essentials
- Superior quality and Advanced robot study platforms
- Training by Industry Experts
- Affordable excellence with Quick Return on Investment
For Colleges and Research and Development Centers
- Center Of Excellence in Robotics (COE-R)
- Center Of Excellence in Internet of Things (COE-IoT)
- Center Of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence (COE-AI)
- Center Of Excellence in Mechatronics (COE-M)
- Center Of Excellence in Industry 4.0 (COE-I4.0)
- Center Of Excellence in Rapid Prototyping and Scanning (COE-RPS)
- Center Of Excellence in Pneumatics Technology (COE-PT)
- Center Of Excellence in Vacuum Technology(COE-VT)
- Center Of Excellence in Industrial Automation(COE-IA)
- Faculty Development Programs (FDP)
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Consulting, Guidance, Mentorship
- Atal Tinkering Lab
- Do it yourself (DIY) Lab
- Robotics Lab
- Internet of Things (IoT) Lab
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Lab
- Rapid Prototyping Lab
For Industries, Defense and Research Organizations
- Research and Development Consulting
- Product Development
About the Team
Amol Ashok Gulhane
Director and Chief Executive Officer, Robolab Technologies
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Government College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Pune, Executive Management Development Program from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML).
Born and brought up in Yavatmal District of Maharashtra state, Amol Gulhane is the Co-Founder and CEO of Robolab Technologies. He is a first-generation entrepreneur and a Roboticist Shaping the Best Robotics and Automation Company. A roboticist, Amol has deep experience in designing and manufacturing complex and task-specific industrial robots. He has a profound knowledge of educational and defense robots and is specialized in digital image processing, embedded programming, design analysis, and optimization. With his entrepreneurial, management, and technical skills and being an accomplished sportsperson, he implements his unique ways to motivate the entire team and get the best out of people.
Pratik Pravin Deshmukh
Director, Robolab Technologies
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Government College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Pune
His right mix of technology and business skills forms a unique blend and comes in as a great positive feature to an innovative company. He has earned experience in technology consulting & solutions in the area of business analytics, analysis, and consulting space. He is well versed in executing technology projects and has deep knowledge of various industry methodologies. He comes with unique ideas of working with large corporations majorly in the space of sales & marketing domains. With a business development background and technical education, he has a fitting understanding of extensive areas of sciences. He is the recipient of the National Entrepreneurship Award given by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India, Young Achievers Award (SIDBI).
Ajit Balaji Pawar
Chief Operating Officer
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from Government College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Pune
Ajit is immensely passionate about Robotics right from his graduate studies, earned expertise in the design & development of robots. He took part in many national & international robotics events and has won laurels for his Alma Mater COEP. His knowledge in product design and his way of approach to product development is commendable. He has deep experience in 3d CAD modeling, simulation, animation, and analysis of products. He has set a high standard of excellence in the areas of running high-growth operations, affecting successful deployments, and executing profitable integration. His exceptional people skills and sincerity have been instrumental in building an innovative enterprise.
He is an expert in executing technology projects and has deep knowledge of the industry working methodologies. He comes with experience of working with large corporations majorly in the space of technology and operations domains. His experience in management and business operations is an asset for Robolab Technologies.
He is the recipient of the National Entrepreneurship Award given by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), the Government of India, and the Young Achievers Award (SIDBI).
Robolab Technologies’s Awards and Recognitions include-
- National Entrepreneurship Award Winner 2018, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India
- Recipient of Young MSE Achiever Award by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and The Economic Times 2018
- Chosen for the Startup India Initiative, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade , Government of India
- Best ICT Start-Up in India by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, ASSOCHAM and ERICSSON
- Best Startup award in the field of Artificial Intelligence Innovation Domain in Education and Industry by MITSOT, ITU, The IET
- StartUp of the Year Under Future Education category at World StartUp Expo 2016 , Bengaluru
- Winner of the HOT100 Startup Award by CORE
- Top50 Ed-Startups in India that will redefine the education system by SCOONEWS media
- Top25 Tech Companies in India by Insights Success Media
- Best startup to work for in the year 2017 by The Economic Times
- Top Innovators in India who changed the Startup world by Insights Success Media
- Most Innovative Company in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Space amongst Indian Startups by Insights Success Media
- Robolab Technologies CoFounder and Director, Amol Gulhane awarded with Youth Inspirator Award by Sakaal
- Robolab Technologies CoFounder and Director, Amol Gulhane awarded with South India’s Best of 40 under 40 Startup Entrepreneurs by The New Indian Express
- Top50 Manufacturing Innovative Leaders by World Innovation Congress
- Awarded with Young Super Achiever 30 under 30 title by Hindustan Times
- Part of the Delegation from Government of India to Singapore for “Business and Innovation Summit”
For recent and latest updates regarding business news, industry trends, etc. Please subscribe Newsletter from “The Enterprise World” at “Subscribe“