The implementation and use of best task managers were useful and relevant earlier. But now, in the conditions of a massive transition to the format of remote work, their use is becoming vital.
Take, for example, the process of the www.nationalcasino.com casino. It is a complex, multilevel organism. And it is much more convenient to set and adjust tasks, monitor their implementation, manage a team in a single interface than communicate with each project participant separately.
In general, the transition to project management in a task manager is a logical stage in building effective teamwork remotely. But it is important to choose the right service that will meet all the requirements, as well as work on all popular Windows, Mac, and Linux distributions. There are many of them, including popular ones. But in order to help you a little, we took the risk of making a small rating of our own, based on our own experience.
Below is the brief discussion that might help you to choose the best task managers from available options:
Wrike is a quality task manager that enables efficient task management and collaboration. The system gives you complete visibility of where your project is located with a visual timeline that you can edit. Wrike links discussions, files, and emails to your current plan. Wrike is the Best Task Managers.
- Job management;
- Interactive diagram;
- Workload management;
- Time Counter;
- Real-Time news feed;
- Joint work on documents;
- Integration with email;
- iPhone and Android apps;
- Individual reports.
- Ability to see tasks, projects, and portfolios. Quite a convenient control panel.
- Effective teamwork. As tasks are transferred, new participants receive full context, access to previous discussions, solutions, files.
- Has a convenient built-in time tracking system. It helps you keep track of hours spent on tasks and projects and measure employee performance.
The A2B system has been popular in the market of business management products since 2012. Development helps to plan, organize and control the work of the company in one solution. Not a bad choice for telecommuting and good value for money. The best task managers (module “Orders”) is theoretically correctly planned, has the necessary set of tools for organizing work. Has other modules, such as EDMS, CRM, and others.
- the presence of a corporate portal that allows you to publish news, store files, communicate;
- an effective control system for orders, which allows you to reduce the time for setting and completing a task;
- convenient and functional accounting system;
- the ability to manage different tasks;
- there is a board with ideas for projects.
- High-quality and fast access to reports. It is possible to quickly obtain the necessary report for study and, if necessary, correct or make a decision.
- Convenient interface. The ability to customize the best task managers specifically for your company.
- Favorable rates. The current tariffs allow you to reduce the costs of the company since you can buy only the necessary functions.
- Technical support helps to customize functions for the characteristics and needs of a particular organization.
The mobile application is not functional enough. There are no ready-made templates for running a specific type of business.
Bitrix24 is available in the cloud or locally with access to open source code. Unlimited leads, deals, contacts, companies, offers, invoices, and meeting schedules. The free plan also includes email marketing and telephony. Advanced versions include sales and marketing automation, SMS messaging, campaign management, and support for multiple pipelines.
- Working groups with tasks, calendars, files;
- Company Services;
- Reliable time management tools;
- Time scheduling function;
- Document libraries with flexible permission systems;
- Social search;
- CRM with the integration of the necessary services.
- The main advantages of Bitrix24 are its robust feature set and scalability. Moreover:
- CRM integration. A business can centralize information, activities, projects and tasks – all in one. The app makes it easy to organize projects and schedules, and store data.
- Controlled and secure communication. The ability to manage both internal and external communications using reliable and secure modules.
- Improving the structure of the company with management tools.
Weeek is a fast and functional application for personal and team projects. The task manager is designed in such a way that the main functions are best suited to the specifics of the individual workflow. Weeek is the Best Task Managers.
- viewing projects in calendar format (by day, week, or month) or using separate boards;
- different types of tasks (action, call, or meeting);
- levels of importance for prioritization;
- attachment of files;
- multistage tasks (up to 6 levels of nesting);
- duplication of tasks;
- automatic writing of scripts on boards;
- integration with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Figma, Miro, and other important services;
- history of task changes, task progress indicator;
- iOS and Android apps.
- Process automation. Ability to customize tasks that will be performed automatically.
- The choice of different modes of use. The board, calendar or list view is very easy to use. Each of them allows you to effectively monitor and manage all work processes.
- Convenient and functional search and filtering mode.
- The ability to integrate into popular online services.
- Having a competent time planner that allows you to effectively manage your workflow.
The disadvantages of the platform, we would attribute an insufficiently developed interface, a small amount of free space for files, and the absence of project templates.
Flowlu is a universal operating platform for businesses that contains all the necessary tools to manage workflow, tasks, finances. Flowlu tools let you know what your employees are doing and what problems they face. You can track from the time your team spends and their workload to total costs and member accounts. Flowlu is the Best Task Managers.
- flexible methodologies;
- budget, calendar management;
- calendar, reminder system;
- cataloging, categorization;
- collaboration tools;
- The base of contacts, their management;
- content management;
- custom accounts;
- customizable templates.
- Flowlu is ideal for small to medium-sized teams in all types of businesses where you need to manage projects and tasks, sales and finance, and maintain effective team communication.
- It is deployed on a large number of devices, including clouds and mobile applications, which adds versatility and functionality to the product.
- Powerful and versatile application functionality.
- High-quality technical support.
The disadvantages are the lack of a client portal and insufficiently high-quality mobile applications.
These are Top 5 Best Task Managers in 2021 listed by The Enterprise World.