Mr. Rajinder Singh is the founder and Managing Partner of Lex Jurists – Advocates & Solicitors. He has extensive experience in criminal litigation and has served as a counsel in some of the most publicized cases in India. Over the years, Mr. Rajinder Singh has earned a formidable reputation in criminal law practice. He has been the Legal Coordinator of the Rape Crisis Intervention Centre of Delhi Police for 8 years. Moreover, Mr. Rajinder Singh holds the distinction of having been regularly featured in many Criminal Law articles and papers published in leading magazines and international journals including the Washington Global Post.
Mr. Rajinder Singh is a prominent speaker and has moderated various conferences in India and abroad, has successfully contested cases at the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), led Corporate Fraud Investigation Teams in Cyprus, and is regularly engaged as a counsel for commercial disputes in Dubai. In addition, Mr. Rajinder Singh led a team of Counsels to Spain and the United States of America to engage and negotiate with law firms for filing and contesting lawsuits/ criminal cases for various clients, and there is much more to add to his achievements.
The Firm by Mr. Rajinder Singh
Founded in 1993 by Mr. Rajinder Singh, Lex Jurists is a full-service law firm and deals with civil as well as criminal litigation across district courts, high courts, and the Supreme Court of India. The lawyers at Lex Jurists have extensive experience in advising Indian as well as international clients which include leading corporates and high-net-worth individuals. They have successfully undertaken many significant cases and their lawyers hold the distinction of contesting several landmark cases.
Team Lex Jurists believes in maintaining the highest level of integrity and a people-oriented approach. They ardently follow the principle of “clients-first” in providing reliable and highly effective services. Clients find the lawyers of this firm to be incredibly diligent and experienced in their respective specialties as they provide rational advice and guidance every step of the way.
The firm has many awards and accolades to its credit.
- Mr. Rajinder Singh was honoured with the award of “Excellence in Criminal Litigation” at the CXO + GC Leadership Summit 2018.
- Lex Jurists has been awarded with “Criminal Litigation Law firm of the Year 2018”, from the distinguished panel consisting of Mr. Soli J. Sorabjee, Indian Jurist and Former Attorney General of India; Mr. Tushar Mehta, Solicitor General of India; Mr. Lalit Bhasin, President, Society of Indian Law Firms; amongst other distinguished panelists.
- Our firm also received an award for the “Ten Most Recommendable Corporate & Commercial Law Solutions Providers of India” by Insights Success.
- Managing Partner, Mr. Rajinder Singh received the award from former Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Mr. Dipak Misra for ‘Best Lawyer in Matrimonial Law’ at the “India Ahead: Leading The New Age Economic Laws Summit and Achiever’s Award 2019” organised by Legal League Consulting.
- Mr. Rajinder Singh was appreciated by the Business Sight Magazine under “Top 10 Enterprise Service Provider Companies 2019” for valuable contribution as a leading company with excellent magnification, business practices and professional dedication.
- Lex Jurists received an award from Mr. Soli Sorabjee, eminent jurist and former Attorney General of India; and Mr. Tushar Mehta, Solicitor General of India for “Best Law Firm: Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (PoSH) Act” at the 5th Edition – India Legal Summit & Awards 2019 organized by Biz Integration supported by Society of Indian Law Firms.
- Founder and Managing Partner, Mr. Rajinder Singh was honoured as “Shining Star of the Indian Legal Fraternity” by Hon’ble Justice Mukhopadhyay, Chairman of National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT); and Mr. Ramesh Gupta, Senior Advocate, at the NextGen Legal Rumination Summit organised by the Corporate Counsel Association of India.
This firm’s greatest strength is its team of hard-working lawyers who make every effort to achieve positive outcomes. Today, as the firm grows, its goal is to sustain its high standards of performance and deliverables, while ensuring an enabling work environment for its lawyers. The firm values the story of every person walking through their doors and takes the time to nurture them until they mature and reach a safe shore. Above all, they pride themselves on taking a holistic approach while dealing with cases, ensuring deep respect and sensitivity towards their clients.
- Criminal Litigation
Lex Jurists deals with various criminals cases related to cheating, forgery, criminal breach of trust, misappropriation, cyber-crimes, corporate fraud, negligence, counterfeit currency, offenses involving weights & measures, Motor Vehicles Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Legal Metrology Act, Rules and Enforcement Directorate cases, Central Bureau of Investigation cases; to name a few. Particularly, they specialize in cases related to economic offenses and serious frauds.
- Civil Litigation
They deal with a wide range of civil matters related to commercial disputes, property disputes, civil recovery proceedings including suits for injunction, partition, specific performance, wills, probate, succession, surrogacy, adoption, cases under the Rent Control Act, and Insolvency and Bankruptcy cases. Moreover, the firm regularly contests and defends many major private equity funds throughout India.
- Matrimonial Practice
Resolving matrimonial disputes is a core practice area of this firm and a team of dedicated experts leads this practice. Lex Jurists has a diverse matrimonial practice that includes, but is not limited to divorce, maintenance, domestic violence, dowry, and custody matters. Their team has successfully handled many of India’s most high-profile and publicized cases of domestic violence. They also hold the distinction of contesting several landmark matrimonial cases under Sections 14, 13, and 24 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 as well as Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1975.
The lawyers of Lex Jurists are adept at the working and nuances of the laws relevant to matrimonial matters, particularly the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, and the relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1860, and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1975.
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace (PoSH) Act matters
Lex Jurists extensively deals in cases involving sexual harassment at the workplace. Mr. Rajinder Singh’s team has a nuanced understanding of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (PoSH) Act, 2013, and has successfully contested several cases throughout India under the said law. They have successfully advised and assisted various national and multinational companies in minimizing the risk of workplace sexual harassment. The firm also specializes in drafting comprehensive sexual harassment policies and conduct training for various corporate clients.
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
Lex Jurists has a thriving alternate disputes resolution practice. They handle arbitration matters both in India and abroad, including the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). They have been successful at resolving various matters through mediation and conciliation. Their lawyers are well-experienced and thorough with the procedures involved in arbitration, mediation, and conciliation.
- Due Diligence / Compliance and Regulatory
Lex Jurists provides exhaustive legal due diligence services to minimize potential risks for our clients. Mr. Rajinder Singh’s team has the expertise of tackling compliance work in a comprehensive yet time-efficient manner so that crucial deadlines are duly met. Regularly, they successfully undertake extensive compliance and regulatory work for leading national and international companies.
The firm offers comprehensive professional services to its clients for obtaining registrations under various local and central laws, including but not limited to, trade licenses, the Shops, and Establishments Act, Legal Metrology Act, and other legal documentation, etc. They ease the tedious process of registrations for their clients by procuring timely approvals.
- Trainings and Presentations
Mr. Rajinder Singh also offers training and presentations on various legal aspects. In the past, Lex Jurists has been engaged by various clients for conducting informative training sessions on detection of fake currency notes, protection of children from sexual offenses, sexual harassment at the workplace, domestic violence, the procedure of civil and criminal trials in India, and labor laws.
Team Lex Jurists strives to deliver high-quality legal services, keeping in view the time and cost efficiencies for their clients. They are a premier Indian law firm comprising a team of highly competent, well-experienced, and dedicated lawyers, with a primary focus to provide pragmatic, solution-oriented, and technically feasible advice while ensuring efficacy.
For recent and latest updates regarding business news, industry trends, etc. Please subscribe Newsletter from “The Enterprise World” at “Subscribe“